Cascade Server 6.4.4
Cascade Server 6.4.4 is a bug fix release and a recommended upgrade for all clients.
A few important fixes to note: Added "Review Date" to Index Blocks, the "Default Site" preference now works with custom authentication, and users will see an error message when trying to upload a file larger than allowed by the "Global Max Upload" preference.
See the full list of fixes in the Release Notes section below.
- [CSCD-4379] - Publish Set publishEveryTimeUnit not persisting in UI
- [CSCD-6010] - Default site does not work with custom authentication
- [CSCD-6297] - CreateNewWorkflowsTrigger receives order-dependent parameters in unpredictable order
- [CSCD-6405] - Add review-date to index blocks
- [CSCD-6422] - Relative links rewritten as cross-site links when created via index blocks
- [CSCD-6440] - No error message when upload exceeds max size limit
- [CSCD-6459] - User preference to have 'Un-publish checked by default on entity delete screen' not working correctly
- [CSCD-6493] - "Start Workflow" checkbox gets checked back when there are form validation errors
- [CSCD-6494] - Cross-site links to Templates need to ignore scenario where Template still links to a Target
- [CSCD-6495] - Site Migration does not always remove Target associations from Templates
- [CSCD-6505] - 'Start Workflow' check box reverts back to original state when content type is changed
- [CSCD-6515] - Unpublishing does not take abilities into account when checking permissions on asset being unpublished
- [CSCD-6516] - Velocity errors in Site publish report
- [CSCD-6519] - Review job not unscheduled when Review Date field cleared during asset edit
- [CSCD-6522] - Hidden form fields causing internal tags to be displayed
- [CSCD-6585] - [system-asset:embedded-image] not working: returns unescaped XML reserved characters
- [CSCD-6608] - Blocks with past versions cannot be removed from Recycle Bin
Please follow every available release Upgrade Guide for every version you skipped during the upgrade.