Creating & Editing
Access Cascade Server anywhere any time using a zero-footprint client. No client downloads or applets required.
- Access Cascade at any time, from any place.
- Upload and download files to and from the system directly within your browser.
- Compatible with multiple operating systems.
- No installation required for applications on any client machine
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
- Features an Ajax-enhanced interface.
Business users can create new pages easily using Cascade Server’s Asset Factories.
- Fully customizable content wizards.
- Quickly create commonly used pages, such as blogs and press releases, with auto-populating fields.
- Displays the most frequently used page types on the dashboard.
- Automatically name and place new pages into the appropriate folder.
Just like a standard word-processor, Cascade Server's WYSIWYG allows users to manipulate the arrangement, size, and layout of their content.
- Copy and paste content directly from Microsoft Word.
- Configure your content with varying font sizes, list items, and special formatting.
- Select and apply unique CSS classes from a simple dropdown list.
- Easily upload and insert internal images or include an external image within your content directly from the WYSIWYG.
- Insert/edit tables inline.
- Hyperlink to internal pages and external links.
Cascade Server allows you to manage any file type, right within the same interface.
- Upload files, individually or in batches, directly into the system.
- Organize all files within the folder structure based on your needs.
- Utilize Dublin-core and custom metadata for all your files.
- Limit access and size constraints for various file types.
Cascade Server supports all major international languages and offers specialized workflows to facilitate human translation for multilingual sites.
- Incorporates workflows, extensions, and content to provide an effective advantage in efficiently managing, maintaining, and supporting multiple sites in various languages
- Unicode (UTF-8) compliant.
- Enter content in any language.
- Publish sites with any extension (.de, .jp, .sp, etc).
- Custom workflows enable multi-national teams to collaborate on multilingual sites.
Cascade Server’s Data Definitions allow for even quicker content creation using structured form fields for specialized pages.
- Allows for easy, non-technical creation of pages by structuring content as you want it to display.
- Include customizable fields like our expansive WYSIWYG editor, dropdown menus, text boxes, and images.
- Fully control the design and layout of your pages.
Check your spelling as you edit.
- Never miss another typo.
- Checks spelling for all content and metadata.
- Suggests alternate spellings.
- Customize dictionaries for each user.
View your site before going live – right within the Cascade Server interface.
- Navigate your site inside the CMS.
- Acts as its own staging server and showcases how your page will look on the live server.
- Fully renders unique design and scripting elements.