The Professional Services team has completed many migration projects from many different content management systems including Serena Collage, Luminis CMS, Ektron, and Drupal.
Our priority is enabling our users to have a smooth transition into Cascade CMS. We are therefore happy to perform a custom analysis on your export and create a custom proposal for your organization free of charge. In addition, we also have a universal HTML migration tool that we make available to our clients free of charge.
Currently, the Professional Services team is offering discounted pricing for users migrating from Serena Collage to Cascade CMS and from Luminis CMS to Cascade CMS.
- Free Integration and Migration Analysis and Quote
- Integration = 15 hours per page type
- Migration Pricing Options (includes QA and final migration report)
- 100 Pages Migrated = $800
- 250 Pages Migrated = $1500
- 500 Pages Migrated = $2750
- Custom Pricing can be provided for larger migrations
1. Free Integration and Migration analysis - What do you need?
The Professional Services team will determine how many page types will need to be integrated along with the exact number of pages to be migrated. An XML export of Serena Collage or Luminis CMS content must be provided in order for the analysis to be performed.
2. Integration - Why is this important?
Before any Migration takes place, it will be necessary to setup the required page types for content entry and capture within Cascade CMS. The Professional Services team will verify that all page types within Cascade CMS have a one-to-one match for content fields within Serena Collage or Luminis CMS. This will ensure that when content is migrated, no content is lost.
3. Migration - Your site is set up with all necessary page types and content fields. Now you just need your content.
The Professional Services team will migrate all of your content into Cascade CMS from the Serena Collage or Luminis CMS XML export. All links between pages in your site will be updated to trackable links within Cascade CMS. Links to content that will remain outside of Cascade CMS will be updated to reference the live web server. A report listing all pages that were migrated will be provided at the conclusion of the migration being performed.
Related Content Migration Resources: