Hannon Hill is currently hiring for an Account Executive. The ideal candidate must have superior written and verbal communication skills, 3-5 years of solid experience in enterprise software sales and experience with clients in the public sector. We pride ourselves on having an awesome working environment, working with the best people, and using the latest and greatest technology.
What we look for:
- Trust: We put a lot of trust in individuals and ask the same in return.
- Agility: Willingness to adapt quickly to work and workplace changes.
- Customer service: A commitment to customers
- Team above self: A commitment to team goals and success.
What you need:
- BA/BS/MS degree
- Experience selling to higher education and/or government is a plus
- Experience selling enterprise software in a complex sales life cycle is also a plus
- Must be high energy, outgoing and capable of making a high volume of phone calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other technologies
- Ability to achieve sales quotas
- Strong phone presence and willingness to prospect
- Agile and adaptable to change
- Experience with content management systems a plus
- Ability to travel to conferences and onsite meetings with prospect
What you'll do:
- Have fun and be passionate about your work (#1)
- Contact and qualify leads and prospects
- Develop all new sales for product
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with senior decision-makers and day-to-day contacts
- Guide prospects through complex online demonstrations
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, demonstrations, opportunities, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Vetting/prospecting, nurturing, and closing new business
- Respond in detail to RFPs and RFQs
- Represent the company at conferences and on-site demonstrations