By Patrice Meadows — Apr 19, 2018 11:00 AM
Are you a Cascade CMS whiz? If so, we want to hear from you. Submit a speaking proposal to earn a free ticket to this year’s Cascade CMS User Conference.
Share tips and tricks for making magic with Cascade CMS at #CUC18. Leaders in higher education, government, and healthcare from various institutions will watch your presentation highlighting Cascade CMS. Your 35 to 45-minute talk will showcase your work with Cascade CMS and demonstrate how you’ve used it to make a difference in your organization.
The kinds of presentations we’re looking for:
- How Cascade CMS helped you get through a site redesign
- Features in Cascade CMS that make supporting your website easier
- How Cascade CMS supports your content reuse strategy
- Ways that you have improved content quality with features in Cascade CMS
Some of our favorite presentations from #CUC17:
- COPEing Mechanisms, How to Manage a Mobile App with Cascade CMS
- Accessibility: How to Make Your Sites Accessible and Maintain It
- Workflow for Dummies
Why present at #CUC18?
If you think attending #CUC is great, wait until you speak at it. Your peers will turn to you for help with common challenges and complex issues. You’ll serve as an expert on Cascade CMS and your topic of choice.
Here’s why you should present at #CUC18:
- Free ticket to #CUC18
- Show off your public-speaking skills
- Showcase what you’ve achieved with Cascade CMS
- Expand your professional network
- Be featured on the #CUC18 website
How does this work?
Submitting your proposal to be a speaker at #CUC18 is really simple, but there are a few things you need to know before moving forward.
Are you #CUC18 ready?
- Are you a current Cascade CMS user?
- Are you involved with the creation or maintenance of digital content for your organization’s website?
- Do you have an awesome story to share involving the use of Cascade CMS?
- Can you be in Atlanta from October 2nd-4th?
What’s the process?
- Make sure that you’re #CUC18 ready (see above)
- Submit your proposal to speak at #CUC18
- Look out for an email from our organizer regarding the status of your proposal
- Come to Atlanta
- Rock your presentation and enjoy #CUC18
Ready to Submit Your Proposal to Speak at #CUC18?
If you’re as excited about #CUC18 as we are, submit your proposal today. Complete the form below to kickstart your journey to speaking at #CUC18. See you there!