By Patrice Meadows — May 29, 2018 11:00 AM
The secret to success isn’t a special
Whether it’s employee stipends for professional development, our annual employee retreat or fun quarterly off-site events, we not only say that we want the best for our employees, we prove it every day. One example is our recent trip to the Mudfire Studio and Gallery.
Employees from several teams came together to share snacks and create pottery. This event was not only fun, but it also helped Hannon Hillers get to know each other outside of work. While some may doubt the value of such efforts, studies show that fostering employee engagement benefits organizations.
How does employee engagement benefit organizations?
- Organizations with higher levels of employee engagement report higher levels of productivity (Gallup)
- Organizations with more engaged employees enjoy nearly double the rate of success than organizations with low employee engagement. (Harvard Business Review)
- Employees that are highly engaged are less likely to leave organizations. (Corporate Leadership Council)
We’ve experienced many of these benefits first-hand and know that our employees appreciate our commitment to employee engagement.
How does Hannon Hill support employee engagement?
- Weekly company-sponsored luncheons
- Quarterly employee events and volunteering opportunities
- Occasional company-sponsored happy hours
- Annual professional development stipend
- & so much more
Want to see for yourself? Follow us on social media for the latest posts highlighting in-office high jinks, conference shenanigans, and more.
If you’re a Cascade CMS customer or partner organization, you can also join us at #CUC18. Register now for low, early-bird rates or submit your speaker proposal for a chance to earn a free ticket.