By Laura Rives — Aug 6, 2019 11:00 AM
The countdown is on! We’re just seven short weeks away from the first-ever Cascade CMS Regional Training Conference in Austin, TX.
We are committed to helping our customers build professional skills and earn qualifications. And we fully understand the importance of delivering value for an investment in professional development. That's why we’ve organized two days of intensive hands-on training for a registration fee that is extremely reasonable for an event of this caliber.
During the Cascade CMS Regional Training Conference in Austin, you will gain:
- Competitive, current, and best-practice techniques to get the most out of your Cascade CMS implementation. Choose from two tracks: System Administrator Training or Advanced Velocity & Web Services.
- Connections with product experts, industry thinkers, fellow Cascade CMS users, and current and future friends.
- Knowledge of what’s on the horizon for Hannon Hill and its products, delivered by our VP of Engineering.
- Where: Capital Factory, a technology community in downtown Austin
- When: 9:00am - 5:00pm on Tuesday, September 24 & Wednesday, September 25
- Cost: $750 for a single pass, with a $50 discount per ticket for organizations sending two or more attendees
We’re less than two months away from the inaugural Cascade CMS Regional Training Conference. We are so excited to see you there and make the kickoff event a huge success.
Please visit conference.hannonhill.com to learn more, including our hotel recommendations. Please direct questions to email@example.com.