By Laura Rives — Aug 27, 2019 1:00 PM
The countdown is on! We’re just four short weeks away from the first-ever Cascade CMS Regional Training Conference in Austin, TX. Training events in San Diego and Atlanta will follow.
We are committed to helping customers build professional skills and earn qualifications. And we fully understand the importance of delivering value for an investment in professional development. That's why we’ve organized two days of intensive hands-on training for a registration fee that is extremely reasonable for an event of this caliber.
During the Cascade CMS Regional Training Conference, you will gain:
- Competitive, current, and best-practice techniques to get the most out of your Cascade CMS implementation. Choose from two tracks: System Administrator Training or Advanced Velocity & Web Services.
- Connections with product experts, industry thinkers, fellow Cascade CMS users, and current and future friends.
- Knowledge of what’s on the horizon for Hannon Hill and its products.
Important Info for AUSTIN:
- Where: Capital Factory, a technology community in downtown Austin
- When: 9:00am - 5:00pm on Tuesday, September 24 & Wednesday, September 25
Important Info for SAN DIEGO:
- Where: MicroTek San Diego Training & Meeting Rooms
- When: 9:00am - 5:00pm on Tuesday, October 29 & Wednesday, October 30
- Information about discounted hotel rates, directions, and parking can be found on the MicroTek San Diego site
Important Info for ATLANTA:
- Where: MicroTek Atlanta Training Rooms
- When: 9:00am - 5:00pm on Tuesday, November 19 & Wednesday, November 20
- Information about discounted hotel rates, directions, and parking can be found on the MicroTek Atlanta site
We’re one month away from the inaugural Cascade CMS Regional Training Conference. We are so excited to see you there and make the kickoff event a huge success. Please visit conference.hannonhill.com to learn more about the events. Please direct questions to email@example.com.