By Laura Rives — Sep 10, 2019 10:50:00 AM
In two weeks from today, Hannon Hill will launch its inaugural Cascade CMS Regional Training Conference, uniting Cascade CMS Trainers and Developers with YOU - the people who use the system everyday.
We’re more than a little excited to kick off this tour of events. We’ve got a lot planned for you in a short amount of time.
Here’s a rundown of a few things to look forward to in Austin:
- Competitive, current, and best-practice techniques to get the most out of your Cascade CMS implementation. Choose from two tracks: System Administrator Training or Advanced Velocity & Web Services.
- Connections with product experts, industry thinkers, fellow Cascade CMS users, and current and future friends.
- Knowledge of what’s on the horizon for Hannon Hill and its products, delivered by our VP of Engineering.
- Socialization at Fareground on Tuesday night, a food hall in the heart of downtown Austin. We’ll sample foods from an eclectic array of six Austin eateries.
- Where: Capital Factory, a technology community in downtown Austin
- When: 9:00am - 5:00pm on Tuesday, September 24 & Wednesday, September 25
- Cost: $750 for a single pass, with a $50 discount per ticket for organizations sending two or more attendees
We are so excited to see you in Austin and make the kickoff event a huge success.Please visit conference.hannonhill.com to learn more, including our hotel recommendations. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.