By Laura Rives — May 5, 2022 11:00 AM
Registration and Call for Speakers for the 2022 Cascade CMS User Conference are now open!
This year’s event is your opportunity to come together (virtually!) with peers to share success stories, trade interesting ideas, and discover creative ways in which Cascade CMS can be used.
Visit the registration page to claim your spot at the 2022 Cascade CMS User Conference. We’re pleased to offer a $100 discount to registrants attending all three days.
When: September 19-21, 2022
Who: Cascade CMS users (that means you!)
Format: One day of workshops (optional), followed by two days of traditional conference sessions
Price: $350 one-day workshop, $350 two-day conference, $600 three-day pass
- The optional one-day workshops will be split into two tracks.
- Track One: Workflows & Best Practices for Cascade CMS Governance
- Track Two: Implementing a Website in Cascade CMS
- The two-day conference will include our annual product roadmap presentation, Hannon Hill-led sessions, peer-led sessions, networking time, and more.
- The call for speakers is also open now. Conference speakers will receive one complimentary two-day conference pass (workshop excluded). We highly encourage you to submit a proposal!
- Join us for both a workshop and the main conference to receive a $100 discount on the cost of registration.
We look forward to seeing you online in September! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.