Early Bird Registration and Call for Speakers Now Open!
Early Bird Registration
#CUC17 early bird registration is now open! Visit the registration page to claim your discounted ticket to Hannon Hill’s 12th annual Cascade User Conference. We’re offering a 10% discount to everyone who signs up on or before June 30.
When: October 24-26, 2017
Where: Loudermilk Conference Center
Who: Cascade CMS users
Six-Hour Workshop Price: $400 (plus fees)
Early Bird Conference Registration Price: $850 (plus fees)
- Six hours of technical workshops with two tracks to choose from
- 30+ technical and strategic sessions from Cascade CMS customers and Hannon Hill trainers and developers
- Scheduled one-on-one sessions with Hannon Hill’s technical support, professional services, product engineering, and client advocacy teams
- Amazing social events and networking opportunities with the most generous user group you’ll ever meet
For more information, please visit the Cascade User Conference site.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Call for Speakers
Now through June 9, you can submit your proposal to be considered as a speaker for the 2017 Cascade User Conference.
Our attendees learn so much from each other, and our speakers continue to support and inspire the development of peers in your field. In addition to the increased exposure and networking opportunities, speakers also receive a complimentary full-conference pass, a $950 value.
Here are some of the topics we’re particularly interested in, but please feel free to submit other ideas as well.
- Integrating Cascade with other systems
- Pushing content to something other than web pages
- How to write asset factory plug-ins
- Consolidating templates
- Creative uses of web services
- Using the migration tool
- How to implement and customize the social mashup and calendar modules
- Moving from Global to Sites
- Optimizing the UX for content contributors
- Transitioning from XSLT to Velocity
- Making workflows work for you
- Content personalization
- Defining marketing personas
- How to help contributors create more effective content
- Website redesign process
- Content audits: when, how, who, why
- End-user training
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy
- Maximizing end user adoption
- Web governance
Please fill out the form below to submit your proposal no later than June 9. Please note that you may submit more than one.
We look forward to reviewing your ideas!