WHO WE ARE
We’re a passionate team of hardworking people who enjoy what we do. At Hannon Hill, we build and support content management and digital personalization tools that make it easy for non-technical users to build sophisticated websites that deliver powerful user experiences.
Our flagship product, Cascade CMS, empowers users to create, edit, and share digital content across sites and channels. Clive is an engagement and real-time personalization tool for collecting visitor attributes and delivering relevant content.
We’re on strong financial footing with over 21 years of organic growth, and continue to maintain our reputation as the #1 commercial content management system for higher education.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As the Human Resources/ People Operations Coordinator, you will be a key part of Hannon Hill's HR and general office operations. From being an expert on our benefit offerings to planning holiday parties and events, you'll get to work cross-functionally with everyone on the team to keep Hannon Hill the company with the happiest customers and the happiest employees!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Onboard new hires and off-board terminated employees
- Process changes in HRIS and Payroll systems (UKG)
- Assist with compliance, audits, and team training
- Triage and respond to employee inquiries: benefits, hiring, payroll, and other HR related matters
- Assist with benefits administration and annual open enrollment
- Initial recruiting steps: prepare job descriptions, post open positions on the Hannon Hill website, Linkedin, and Indeed, schedule and conduct first round phone screenings, and be the primary point of contact with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Respond to employment verifications, assist with unemployment claims, and handle other similar incoming requests
- Keep files (employee general, I9, company tax), records, and documented processes up to date
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Answer calls, greet guests, and disseminate messages to the team
- Handle office maintenance and requests
- Manage employee perks such as weekly lunches
- Create and maintain accurate employee files
- Coordinate team events, activities, and travel arrangements
- Communicate with vendors/clients and maintain positive relationships
- Compile reports from information systems and databases
- Participate in team meetings and attend other operational staff meetings
- Perform work-related errands
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Can do, self-starting attitude and desire to have a positive impact (#1)!
- Eager to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 years of human resources and administrative experience
- Familiarity with recruiting processes required
- HRIS experience required
- Keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organization and planning skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Trustworthy and confidential
- Work effectively with others