By Laura Rives — Apr 14, 2020 11:00 AM
Your website is likely the hub of your crisis communication strategy, so it’s crucial to use Cascade CMS to its full potential at this time. In an effort to best support a range of needs, Hannon Hill is excited to offer two training opportunities that we encourage you and your team to take advantage of.
Join us April 27-28 for two full days of Cascade CMS training delivered virtually by our Lead Trainer. If you are a System Administrator, Webmaster, or Developer that needs an accelerated learning plan, Cascade CMS Groupcamp is for you.
- Date: Monday, April 27 - Tuesday, April 28
- Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm EST (both days)
- Format: Remote via screen share (this will be a shared environment with attendees from other organizations)
- Attendees: Cascade CMS System Administrators, Webmasters, Developers, and Power Users
- COVID-19 Relief Pricing: $650 plus taxes and fees
- Cascade Interface, Dashboard and Site Content Views
- Administration, Users, Groups, Roles, and Workflows
- Creating a Page, Converting an HTML Page to a Cascade Page
- Coding Formats, Using Velocity for Page Content
- Formats and Index Blocks, Navigations and Breadcrumbs
- Content Reuse/Syndication through News, Articles, and Archives
- Managing a Site, Settings and Publishing
- Groupcamp will be delivered live, so please be available all day for two days.
- You will need a dedicated screen to view the Hannon Hill trainer’s screen and their own computer/workspace with a network connection.
- Attendees should come prepared with access to an IDE to help streamline the coding process. Free examples: Atom, Sublime Text, and TextWrangler.
- We kindly ask that no more than two people per organization register for Groupcamp.
End User Training Webinar
We understand the importance of having an accurate and up-to-date website during this time of need. With this in mind, as well as ensuring that new and existing end users who may need some help with the basics of managing content in Cascade CMS have a resource, we’ll be hosting a free End User Training webinar Thursday, April 30.
Your specific implementation can (and will) vary based on your design. However, this webinar will highlight the major areas of the user interface and a number of different content creation examples End Users should know about.
- Date: Thursday, April 30
- Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm EST
- Attendees: Cascade CMS End Users
- Price: Free to all Cascade CMS Customers
- Login, Dashboard, Sites, Asset Tree
- Create, Edit, Publish, Live, Unpublish, Delete, Comments, @ Mentions, Drafts
- Pages (Rich Text, Structured), Images/Files, Folders, Content Checks
- Submitting into Workflow
- My Content (Recent, Drafts, Locks, Workflows)
We hope to see you there. Please direct questions to Charlie Holder by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.