By Laura Rives — Mar 3, 2020 11:00 AM
This year’s Cascade CMS User Conference is your opportunity to come together with peers to share success stories, trade interesting ideas, and discover creative ways in which Cascade CMS can be used.
Register now to save your spot at the 2020 Cascade CMS User Conference!
When: October 5-6, 2020
Who: Cascade CMS developers, administrators, marketers, and end users
Early-Bird Registration: $875 (plus taxes and fees)
What’s included with my registration?
- Admittance to all conference sessions on October 5 and 6
- Admittance to all planned social events hosted by the Hannon Hill team
- A one-on-one consulting session with a member of the Hannon Hill team (optional)
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages on both days
What else do I need to know?
- Early bird registration is available now through Friday, July 31. We know many budgets renew July 1, so we’re giving everyone a chance to save money with early bird pricing.
- The room block at The Westin Peachtree Plaza is available now. Visit our personalized booking website to reserve your room today. The cutoff date is September 14.
- The call for speakers will be open May 5 - April 9. Submit a proposal to be considered for a speaking slot and receive one complimentary registration. We will share more information on the 5th.
We look forward to seeing you in October! Please reach out to use at email@example.com with any inquiries.