By Laura Rives — Nov 16, 2021 11:00 AM
Join Monsido and Hannon Hill for an insightful session featuring 5 key tips for better web accessibility in 2022, as well as actionable tips on how you can ensure ongoing ADA and Section 508 compliance.
As we move into 2022, web accessibility continues to be at the forefront of updates that higher education organizations need to monitor and maintain. This 60-minute webinar will cover:
- Introduction: Why accessibility matters
- What’s new in 2022 (ex: WCAG 2.2)
- 5 tips for better web accessibility
- Demo of browser extension
- Title: 5 Key Tips For Better Web Accessibility in 2022
- Date: Tuesday, November 30
- Time: 1:00pm ET
- Presenters: Sterling Rose, Strategic Partner Manager at Monsido & Jasmine de Guzman, Field Marketing Manager at Monsido
About the Speakers:
Sterling Rose, Strategic Partner Manager at Monsido
Sterling has been working with Monsido since June 2017 and began his tenure as a Strategic Partner Development Rep. Since then, he has been focusing on Strategic Partnerships surrounding the Web Design and Accessibility (WCAG) space. He is an experienced speaker in Website best practices - WCAG, SEO and general design & maintenance.
Jasmine de Guzman, Field Marketing Manager at Monsido
Jasmine de Guzman is the Field Marketing Manager at Monsido. She has a background in the website builder and SaaS space, and she's all about sharing her knowledge to help others improve their digital marketing and communications. On a daily basis, Jasmine focuses on sharing insights on web accessibility via Monsido webinars, blog posts, partner channel and more.