By Laura Rives — Oct 13, 2022 11:00 AM
Now through November 11, you can submit your proposal to be considered as a speaker for the upcoming Cascade CMS User Conference.
Why submit a speaker proposal?
Our attendees continue to learn so much from each other, and you would be supporting and inspiring the development of a community of peers in your field. In addition to the increased exposure and networking opportunities, our speakers also get a free pass to the conference.
Topics we’d love to hear about:
- Integrating Cascade CMS with other systems
- Consolidating templates
- Creative uses of Web Services
- Transitioning from XSLT to Velocity
- Content personalization
- How to help contributors create more effective content
- Maximizing end user adoption
- Website redesign process
Other topics we'd love to see client presentations cover:
- Web analytics: What are the most important metrics to track in order to get actionable data?
- Enterprise level templates: How do you address content sharing, individual identities, and a global brand?
- Social media strategy: How to develop a documented social media strategy? Which metrics to use, how to set goals, and which tools to use?
- When: February 20-22, 2023
- Where: Online
- Who: Cascade CMS users
- Format: One day of technical workshops (optional), followed by two days of traditional conference sessions
If you have a Cascade CMS success story - or learning experience! - we want to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing everyone in February!