By Laura Rives — Aug 4, 2022 11:00 AM
Calling all Cascade CMS Administrators, Developers, Marketers and End Users! We have two important announcements to share about the Cascade CMS User Conference.
First, in an effort to better meet the scheduling needs of the broader Cascade CMS community, we are rescheduling the Cascade CMS User Conference to Monday, February 20, 2023 - Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Second, we are excited to announce that the price of the main two-day conference has been reduced to just $75 for all Cascade CMS users. We can’t wait to bring more peers together to make this the biggest event ever.
The Cascade CMS User Conference is an annual gathering of customers, partners, and staff dedicated to sharing what’s new and what’s possible with Cascade CMS.
Here are some of the many offerings available to you at conference:
- Two tracks of pre-conference workshops to choose from
- 20+ technical and strategic sessions from Cascade CMS customers, partners, and Hannon Hill trainers and developers
- Amazing networking opportunities with the most generous user group you’ll ever meet
- Opportunity to chat with and learn from the makers of the software
- When: February 20-22, 2023
- Where: Online
- Who: Cascade CMS users
- Format: One day of technical workshops (optional), followed by two days of traditional conference sessions
- NEW PRICING: $350 pre-event workshops, $75 two-day main conference, $425 three-day pass
Become a Speaker
Don't forget to submit a speaker proposal to be considered for a speaking slot, which includes one complimentary main conference pass! Learning from peers is the number one reason people attend this event and we are so grateful to our speakers for offering their expertise.
How to Reach Us