Digest Learning Level
You'll need to create stuff in Cascade... here's a good place to start for basic concepts related to creating content in Cascade:
- What is an Asset?
- Where do I enter content for my pages?
- How do I know what Role I am? Can I create content regardless of my role?
- Where can I quickly access recently visited assets in Cascade?
- Do I have to know how to create a page by myself? Or are pages already set up for me to use?
- Can I add files and images to pages I'm creating?
- What are Components?
Cascade also lets you edit stuff... here are some introductory ideas related to editing content in Cascade:
- Can I edit a Page?
- What are Roles? Do Roles change what a user can edit?
- How do I know if I set up links in a page correctly?
- Can I add External Links to my pages?
- Will Cascade Spell-Check my pages and content?
- What do I use to edit my text and content?
- What's Drag N' Drop Folder Reordering? Does that mean I can reorder Assets?
You'll want to manage stuff... below are concepts related to managing content and users in Cascade:
To get your stuff online, you'll need to publish. Here you'll find some basic terms and ideas related to publishing content with Cascade: